Advisers may bring three additional students to the event who will not compete, in addition to students who have qualified for the finals.
DO THIS NOW: All advisers and student attendees must complete registration for a ‘Welcome to Penn State ID Card.’
- Use this link.
- Here’s more instructions to complete the process.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
NEXT: Please review general and contest-specific information about the SCJ finals at this link.
- March 27 - PSU HUB - Registration from 9:30-10:00
- Welcome and Opening - 10:10-10:30
- Press Conference: Miss Pennsylvania, Katie Schreckengast — 10:40-11:20
- Competitions - 11:30-12:20
- Lunch on own - 12:20-2:15
- Featured Speaker - 2:15-2:45 - TBA
- Featured Speaker - 2:45-3:15 - Kevin Cirilli, Bloomberg News (via Skype)
- Awards - 3:15-3:45
Student participants in all contests that are based on the press conference (see contest information here) will produce journalistic content based on Katie Schreckengast’s press conference. Students are encouraged to do some research in preparation, take notes, and ask questions when provided with an opportunity.
Hub Dining Options
PHOTOGRAPH AND VIDEO RELEASE FORM:
In order to be featured on the PSPA website, we ask that you have students and parents complete this release form BEFORE traveling to the finals competition. Please deliver your completed forms to the registration desk when you arrive on March 27.
Any questions? Please contact email@example.com if you need help. We look forward to seeing our qualifiers in State College on March 27!