Congratulations to the following publications for their 2018 rankings:
- Gryphon, Penncrest High School, Media
- Pulp, Lincoln Park Performing Arts High School, Midland
- Self Portrait, Merion Mercy Academy, Merion Station
- Collage, Emmaus High School, Emmaus
- Variations, North Allegheny High School, Wexford
- Fragments, Avonworth High School, Pittsburgh
- The Folio, Conestoga High School, Berwyn
PSPA critiques are completed by experts from across the country. Member publications interested in receiving a critique must submit a completed form along with the publication submission.
In addition to receiving feedback from experts, submitted publications automatically become part of a statewide contest. In the first level of scoring, publications receive a scorebook with a bronze mark, silver mark, or gold mark. All publications earning an overall gold will be sent on to a new judge where publications compete against other gold award publications to determine which publications will receive the coveted annual Clyde F. Lytle All-State Keystone Award.
Learn more about how to submit your publication for a critique here.